Sabado, Marso 5, 2011

THE NEXT BIG THING IN BUSINESS

Categories:



Read this it will take 2 minutes of your time...

Or forever have the regret that you've missed the opportunity 
of following The Next Big Thing in Business that big time businessmen are putting up today.

It's better to follow them now before it becomes a big hit
or it's too late!!!

What if you have the opportunity to see ahead the next
business that would be a big hit then you will definitely
be rich?

If I only knew that National Bookstore, Mercury Drug, 
Puregold, Mang Inasal, Siomai House etc.
would be a big hit then I would have put it up first.

This is what we commonly say after seeing a business
becoming a big hit  and  in the end we're just there 
having so many regrets that we were not able to see it ahead.

So don't repeat that same mistake again 
read the following facts and know for yourself 
just use your common sense...

Do you know that there is one man that if he is still alive
today would still be the richest man in the world?
His riches are distributed to his wife and sons 
who are included in the top 20 Billionaire's List.

His name is  SAM WALTON...





What is his business? 
His business is Wall mart a convenience store 
turned into a mall.

Now let's go to the Philippines, 
who is the riches man in the Philippines? 



His name is Henry Sy, his business? SM Shopping Malls...
A small convenience store in oroquieta, recto that also turned into a mall.


Well having a mall is not the business that we have to put up to be what they are. Let's look at where they started and what they are putting up today together with other big businessmen.

The next big thing today is having a convenience store. 
Why? 
Read the next facts and analyze....


The first and the biggest  is 711 with branches worldwide. 







Now try to think of the next, why would Mercury Drug a popular drug store that is already successful being a drug store turn it into a convenience store. Because there is big money in convenience store.





Next, every gas stations have their own convenience store.




Next, why would the owner or Robinsons Mall which already has a Robinsons Supermarket put up a  separate one, Big R and yet did not stop there and put a chain of convenience      store named Ministop. 

Why? Because there is big money in convenience store.




Next, try to look at the owner of San Miguel who is very successful distributing their products in supermarkets.

Why would he put up his own convenience store named San Mig Food Shop? Because there is big money in convenience store.



Are you convince now?
Let's look at another one...



Why would the SM Mall which has big supermarkets 
inside the mall would put up separate supermarkets like Makro, SaveMore  and didn't stop there 
now he is putting up SM Hypermarket.


See? Because there is big money in products that are personal necessities and that are consumables and they put up ways of distributing it and the best way is having a convenience store.

Do you know that with less than 3000 php you could be part of this businesses and be like them. You could join the trend and grab this next big thing or keep on wasting big money on business that would make you loose a lot than profit.

You don't have to be intelligent to be rich you just have to be smart and used a little bit of common sense!

If you follow what the rich people do, then you're on your way to becoming what they are.

So how could you be part of their business?
click here 

TO SEE THE FUTURE OF D-X-N
AND WHY YOU SHOULD JOIN NOW

SEE MY PROOF INCOME






Spread The Love, Share Our Article

Related Posts

6 Response to THE NEXT BIG THING IN BUSINESS

Marso 3, 2011 nang 10:21 AM

mam meron po email ko po sa nyo yung full adress ano po email nyo.

Marso 8, 2011 nang 5:39 AM

I want to know more how it works im here in singapore, meron po ba nyan dito? Tnx here's my email address akikoyureshi@Yahoo.com

Marso 28, 2011 nang 1:45 AM

Matagal na tong DXN... hehe...
dito na lang kayo, invest kayo 10 dollars then after 10 days ay magiging 12 dollars ang income nyo.

Click the link below: http://www.oil-capital.com/?ref=textpertgirl

Marso 29, 2011 nang 2:12 AM

Good luck brother. :) i wish you well. Please send my regards to upline dennis, up jordan and up edward.

Power!

Hindi-nagpakilala
Agosto 28, 2019 nang 6:36 PM

Halo,
I'm Helena Julio from Ecuador,I want to talk good about Le_Meridian Funding Investors on this topic.
Le_Meridian Funding Investors gives me financial support when all bank in my city turned down my request to grant me a loan of 500,000.00 USD, I tried all i could to get a loan from my banks here in Ecuador but they all turned me down because my credit was low but with god grace I came to know about Le_Meridian so I decided to give a try to apply for the loan. with God willing they grant me loan of 500,000.00 USD the loan request that my banks here in Ecuador has turned me down for, it was really awesome doing business with them and my business is going well now. Here is Le_Meridian Funding Investment Email/WhatsApp Contact if you wish to apply loan from them.
Email:lfdsloans@lemeridianfds.com / lfdsloans@outlook.com
WhatsApp Contact:+1-989-394-3740.

Hindi-nagpakilala
Mayo 7, 2020 nang 10:59 AM

Here is Mr Benjamin contact Email details,lfdsloans@outlook.com. / lfdsloans@lemeridianfds.com Or Whatsapp +1 989-394-3740 that helped me with loan of 90,000.00 Euros to startup my business and I'm very grateful,It was really hard on me here trying to make a way as a single mother things hasn't be easy with me but with the help of Le_Meridian put smile on my face as i watch my business growing stronger and expanding as well.I know you may surprise why me putting things like this here but i really have to express my gratitude so anyone seeking for financial help or going through hardship with there business or want to startup business project can see to this and have hope of getting out of the hardship..Thank You.

Mag-post ng isang Komento